Our goal is to provide you with an effective, fun, and safe workout.
To be effective:
- FREQUENCY…3-5 times per week
- INTENSITY…stay in your target heart rate zone
- TIME…20-30 minutes
To be fun:
- Come regularly so that the steps become natural and you can enjoy moving to the music.
- Meet the people around you and make new friends.
- Be patient with yourself and realize that aerobics, like any other sport, takes time to master. We do a variety of dance and exercise moves to make it fun. The important thing is to keep moving!
To be safe:
- Exercise at the appropriate level for you. Injuries can occur by doing too much too soon.
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after class.
- Wear dry, supportive shoes for class
- Don’t skip the warm-up or cool-down
When Alma Public Schools are cancelled due to weather, the morning class is cancelled.
When Alma Public Schools are delayed, the morning class will begin at 10:00am instead of 9:30.
All other activities will continue as scheduled.
If there is any doubt, please call His Place. 989-463-1676
All classes are free and childcare is free. Donations are welcome and can be placed in the donation box on the back wall of the gym; checks made payable to His Place. All donations will go directly to His Place programs unless otherwise designated. Thank You!
Make a donation to His Place! Please click the “Donate” button to send your contribution. (No need to have a PayPal account. Just click “Continue” where you see: Don’t have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account.)